Friday, September 24, 2010

Looking Back

Another semester is coming to an end.

It feels like a long time ago, when we were still in school, lived in our own secure worlds, unaware of what lay ahead of us. College was a distant thing of the future..

And now more than a year later, I look back at the journey that has brought me here. Leaving school, leaving Mumbai, writing a million tests, joining college, meeting an entirely new crowd and having things fall into place.

The way we met, the way our lives had intersected for that one moment and how we’ve come far along the road..thinking about it makes me wonder at the working of the universe.

Now that I’ve mentioned it..all the weird meetings are flooding my consciousness..uh oh. I think I need some chocolate now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird things like...
a) The monkey episode?
b) The water bottle episode?
c) The penguin episodes?

Anonymous said...

Dude, those are just the episodes you know.
There are other crazy ones.

saru said...

hey... miss u loads...sitting in y room.. i miss dose days.. w i use to ticlke u n wke u up from ur aftrnoon nap.. n get dat yell from u.. n dose dys..we use to got o monginis n
HOG!!...

Post a Comment