Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hi world!!


Enter the matrix, now exit it.....coz this has nothing to do wid me. Matrix is one of the most boring concepts in maths...oops! i am here to talk bout myself and not the matrix...actually i am very sure of horse power..oh ..sorry..watt i am doing...no just wait a minute..i think i am not sure of this...no no 72 kg. (i mean wait)...actually i am, but not very sure... OK, thats it!! x(

Was very exited... Okay.. This time i am finally doing it.. I always had this idea of writing blogs.. But thanks to my college schedule, i never found time for blogging.. Forget blogging, i rarely came online.. I am kinda jobless now, so finally here i am.. Strangely i m the only guy here and strangely enough i am the only member who is introducing himself .. :D

But if you are gonna read the stuffs that i post, u better get used to these cheap / lame jokes that i often crack.. Now that does not mean i only crack bad ones, i do crack good ones too... " Live and let die " is a simple funda of my life...u know..if u r not a part of the solution then u are a part of the precipitate.. :D 
Well, i m like any other guy, no special.. I am ever ready for football, music and gadgets.. I believe doing things in my style..

One of the advantages of being jobless and having nothing constructive to do is that you have a lot of free time to analyze a lot of inconsequential things. Like I did my research on the increasing horniness in the pigeon society... One horny pigeon couple has hijacked my room and they refuse to leave!!!

So, while waiting for a friend to come, me and Pranav were roaming around D-Mart (yes, only losers like us wait for other people at D-Mart!!)  and that's where the fieldwork of this research happened! 

The world is getting hornier!!
Yes! I mean it....this world's really getting hornier by the day!! All you can see at Vashi creek or Seawoods is couples making out....behind dupattas! And if you're standing in a make-out free corner with your friends, the dogs come to chase you out!! Wtf is this????? some kind of natural selection to weed out singles ?!?!?! You see making out couples and by couples i mean even " pigeon couples " ...parking lot of malls, roads (yes...try walking on Off Palm Beach Road sometime!), rickshaws, movie theatres... everywhere!! Whats wrong with the world???

" Wake up people "

For all those who wanted to be woken up when September ended. Please don't kill me for that... 
So, until I find another inconsequential topic to research on, I'm signing off!!
P.S : If you have any violent / non-violent idea of me getting rid of this horny pigeon couple....please do let me know!!

3 comments:

TaurMe said...

PDA and FDA (Facebook Display of Affection).
I can't decide what irritates me more :-|

saru said...

de horni world rox... !! de audience side of it does...its not just pople at vashi creek makin out.. b-hjind dupattas...even de OPEN marine drive n yeah!! juhu beach.. along side the filthy water (wid coconuts n handkerchiefs floating de boundries of de beach..)as far as de PIGEON problem.. rader PIGEON HORNINESS...try talkin to dem...de wud forgt evn flyin past ur room.. lol

AVIE said...

Hahaha! I agree to the fact that u listed but seriously, were u w8in outsyd for Pranav dMART? lMAO!:P

Post a Comment