Thursday, September 9, 2010

On Growing Old...

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be old? don't say yeah coz you're gonna be 20 in 3 months or something. i mean, really old! I watched this video the other day and all i could think of is my childhood. And i realized one thing. you cant stop time. You're gonna grow up and grow old, whether you like it or not. All you can do is live the life you get with all your heart and soul.

Oh and this also reminds me of my grandparents, who at their age, are still robust, traveling around the country at the drop of a hat, independently roaming around and living like there's no tomorrow. I might say i don't wanna be like my parents when i grow up, but i can't say i don't wanna be like my grandparents when i grow old. cheers!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L_DQKCDgeM

0 comments:

Post a Comment