Thursday, September 30, 2010

Like an umbrella...

They get you when they need you.
They use you throughout the rainy months.
They don't give a damn about you. 
They can't spare a few moments to take care of you.
Even though you give everything you have.
Even if you put your life into it.
You're always at the bottom of the bag.
Rain goes, your existence becomes a burden.
Soon you're not even in the bag.
You're somewhere on the street, stuck in the mud.
Tired, broken, helpless.
And you see them walk by with a new umbrella in their hands.
Before you feel sorry for their new victim,
The garbage man picks you up.
And now you're really in a dump.


http://www.soundofwater.com/gallery/umbrella.jpg
I put my LIFE into doing donkey-work for those pathetic, disgusting beings. I dropped everything - my life, my friends, my ego, my work - for them. I doubted some of the most amazing friends I've ever had. I was at their beck-and-call 24*7. I fucking worshiped them.


Now they're in a jam because of someone. And they are blaming me. 


Filthy Bastards.


I hope their life sucks.


Hate me for who I am, but don't you EVER accuse me of doing something that I would NEVER do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment