Monday, August 23, 2010

New members! (and new pets)

We have TWO new members! AVIE has just joined and we're waiting for another author.


Also a reminder: please post at least 3 posts in you first month. Otherwise I feel as though I'm talking to myself
 :-\

Added: Did you see our new pet fishes(bottom of the page)? Don't mind the black water...its looks better than the blue background. Maybe they are swimming in an oilspill?

Also, please tell me how to put this adorable little hamster instead...



Link: http://abowman.com/google-modules/hamster/#gadgetSWF

Added: Please welcome A.ksheta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. It def looks like the fish are swimming around in an oil spill. So much for facing reality.
2. The hamster is soo adorable! Now I want one!
3. My post is on its way...somewhere

TaurMe said...

Better be. One month three posts - that's the rule. :-|

Post a Comment