Thursday, November 25, 2010

Been ages...

How are my delectably demented friends?

I've been good. Slightly fucked up, but mostly good. I've been (not) studying, (not) taking care of myself and pretty much stalking Mr. HANV. (i am such a saad person). Talked to him for the first time today. Dammit, all this crush-y business is such a pain. Esp. since he already has the "other" 50%. I guess the saddest part of being a human is that that we refuse to see logic even when its out there, in a fluorescent rabbit suit, holding a large basket of Easter Eggs and singing Bieber's "Baby" at the top of its voice.

Pictured above: Logic.

Demmit! This is stupid! Its also incredibly girly! X(


Blah blah. I don't know why I waste time this way.

I have more important things to think about.

I just can't remember them.

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment